OMG! Will organic Coca-Cola be the next step? This is really unbelievable to me. Coke trying to be a health food?! I remember what it was like being addicted to Coke and Diet Coke. Thanks to powerful hypnosis techniques I know how to hypnotize myself with self-hypnosis and I was able to end my cravings for Coke and Diet Coke. Get your free hypnosis MP3 download and find out how to end your cravings for pop.
A Next Nature article predicts that the fast food industry is trying to re-position itself as health food. And yes it would be nice if there was a organic fast food vegan chain but I can’t imagine that Coke or Pepsi will be a part of it.
In Mercola.com, Dr. Mercola writes that when you drink Coke:
“Within the first 10 minutes, 10 teaspoons of sugar hit your system. Then:
- Within 20 minutes, your blood sugar spikes, and your liver responds to the resulting insulin burst by turning massive amounts of sugar into fat.
- Within 40 minutes, caffeine absorption is complete; your pupils dilate, your blood pressure rises, and your livers dumps more sugar into your bloodstream.
- Around 45 minutes, your body increases dopamine production, which stimulates the pleasure centers of your brain — a physically identical response to that of heroin, by the way.
- After 60 minutes, you’ll start to have a sugar crash, and perhaps reach for another Coke to start the process all over again.”
The average American drinks more than 60 gallons of soft drinks each year, and amazingly they make up the number one source of calories in the United States!
WOW! That’s pretty incredible. S0 are you drinking soda? Do you have cravings for pop and diet pop? I’m sorry, but Coke will never be a health food no matter how organic they claim it is. Some day, pour some Coke on your battery connections of your car and see what happens.
- Just one extra can of soda per day can add as much as 15 pounds to your weight over the course of a single year!
- One soda per day increases your risk of diabetes by 85 percent.
- Soda drinkers have higher cancer risk. While the federal limit for cancer-causing benzene in drinking water is 5 parts per billion (ppb), researchers have found benzene levels as high as 79 ppb in some soft drinks, and of 100 brands tested, most had at least some detectable level of benzene present.
- Soda has been shown to cause DNA damage — courtesy of sodium benzoate, a common preservative found in many soft drinks, which has the ability to switch off vital parts of your DNA. This could eventually lead to diseases such as cirrhosis of the liver and Parkinson’s.
The good news is that you can easily learn how to hypnotize yourself and end unhealthy cravings. All hypnosis is self-hypnosis and with hypnotherapy you are always in control – in fact, hypnosis is the ultimate display of control. For information about hypnosis techniques read Moore On Hypnosis.
Did you read 10 Disease Linked to Soda?
Get your free hypnosis MP3 download now and find out how to end your cravings for pop.
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
Water is my beverage of choice.
Remember to sign up for your FREE 8-part audio course, Understanding Hypnosis, at the top of this page NOW!