It’s Halloween!!!!! The witches and goblins are out! Some of us are old enough to remember tipping over outhouses – and most trick or treaters today don’t know what one is!
But what about all that candy? What will you do with it? Many of my hypnotherapy clients buy candy that they don’t like for the trick or treaters – that way they give it out instead of eating it. Better yet – give out apples or toothbrushes and healthy stuff like in Dennis the Menace.
But what about those bags of left over candy? Seems like lots of people take it to work the next day to get rid of it – but of course for days workers are buzzed on sugar. That cheap Halloween chocolate candy is nothing but imitation chocolate flavored sugar. If you really want chocolate, have a small piece of good chocolate – you will get more chocolate with a whole lot less sugar, fat and calories. You can also put the chocolates in a resealable plastic bag and put in in the freezer and use it for holiday baking. Use the hard candy in your gingerbread houses and other holiday decorations.
Hypnosis can work miracles with ending sugar cravings. Here are some ideas for suggestions that you can use for your self-hypnosis:
- I crave vegetables, fruits and whole grains.
- Water completely satisfies all my cravings for candy and sweets.
- I only eat healthy foods for my body.
- I am open to eating healthfully.
- I am open to new ideas about my food choices.
- I give myself time for my taste buds to change.
- I allow for changes in my life.
- My cravings for fat and sugar are satisfied with love.
Have fun tonight! Laugh and giggle with the pirates and witches. Enjoy a cup of hot cider or herbal tea and use your self-hypnosis to manage your food choices.