The plan all laid out
At the closing of the last session with an online client he said to me, “You have the plan all laid out. It’s up to me to follow it.”
Those words were so joyous to me. I sat here in my desk chair and did a happy dance. He is ready to move forward in his life without my assistance.
The plan that he was referring to is my Greatest Expression of You which I delineated the Daily Practice in the very first blog post.
With all new clients (and anyone wanting to review) I suggest that you read the Greatest Expression of You landing page and at least the first two blog posts and watch both videos. (The videos are on the landing page and blog post 1). This is the foundation of the Greatest Expression of You.
The additional 128 blog posts all build on and expand this foundation. Use this process daily and you will create change in your life.
- Read the 2 or 3 sentences that describe being the Greatest Expression of You
- Meditate on this and memorize being joyful.
- Mentally rehearse being joyful throughout the day as you go about your day. Give thanks for being the Greatest Expression of You
- Use self-hypnosis throughout the day to remind yourself who it is you are becoming
- Inventory – At the end of the day, take inventory of your day. Where did you do really well at being the Greatest Expression of You? Where did you fall from grace? Mentally rehearse being & doing differently next time.
- Believe – We only act on and out of what we personally believe to be true.
- Gratitude – Give thanks for being the Greatest Expression of You. Open up to receiving.
Becoming the Greatest Expression
Becoming the Greatest Expression of You is a series of posts that I began on March 20, 2016. One day I hope to turn them into a book.
I love receiving your feedback. Please let me know your own thoughts on the Greatest Expression of You and how you have benefited using this process.
You can find the previous posts by clicking on the button above.
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
It’s up to me so each day I give myself the few minutes to create change in my life.
Since January 2, 1997
Check out all the tools and resources here at Hypnosis Health Info.
Call (760) 219-8079 or email for your free consultation.
Celebrating 22 years of Medical Hypnosis with Roger Moore
Subscribe to my daily blog posts now, right there in the sidebar.